Well-Developed 954ha Game Farm for Sale in Waterberg NEW LISTING
This well-developed 954 HA game farm is situated approximately 260 kilometers from Pretoria in the most sought-after Waterberg Mountain biosphere region between Vaalwater and Ellisras. The game farm is nestled in the transition zone from Waterberg Mountain to sweet acacia bushveld presenting three distinctively different habitats. The topography varies from 30% mountains with beautiful views and 70 % flat areas. The habitat features acacia bushveld, Waterberg bushveld, and flat open savannah. The acacia bushveld consists of mainly sweet veld and lots of acacia veld, an abundance of umbrella thorn, yellow thorn, red bushwillow, and tamboti trees amongst others. The Waterberg bushveld consists of a large selection of indigenous flora such as candelabra trees, paperbark false thorn, and wild fig trees as well as different kinds of aloe. The flat open savannah area which is ideal for grazers consists of beautiful fruit-bearing marula trees, weeping wattles, boer bean trees, and more. The diversity of flora and Fauna associated with each habitat is astonishing. Over 100 species of trees were identified on this farm, needless to say, the bird life is absolutely amazing and thriving. The farm has been well-developed with a large 4-bedroom lodge plus 2 chalets and a hunting camp with eleven different game species. The owner also has a two 60 HA electric-fenced breeding camps and a passive boma for catching game.
- The farm is home to a four-bedroom thatch lodge with two full bathrooms and one guest toilet, a huge lounge and dining room, a large kitchen, a foyer, and an office as well as a walk in safe.
- There is a two-bedroom thatched chalet with one full bathroom and one guest toilet, a lounge and dining room, and an entertainment area.
- There is a two-bedroom thatched chalet with two bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms.
- The farm is also home to a two-bedroom guesthouse with a pool.
- Outbuildings include a cold room.
- The bush camp consists of three bedrooms, ablution facilities, and a braai area
- There are four boreholes of which two are Eskom equipped and two are equipped with solar power.
- There are two cement dams and one earthen dam as well as four springs.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
30 Blue Wildebeest
21 Golden Wildebeest
20 Common Reedbuck
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Brown hyena, Bushpig, Caracal, Common Duiker, Leopard, Porcupine, Steenbok, Vervet Monkey and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Tamboti (tambotie) and Wild Fig (Wildevy) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 14 000 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
+27 82 441 7118
Or fill out form below