Well developed 52 ha farm near Groot Marico
This very well developed 52 ha farm is a mere two hours drive from Pretoria and Johannesburg in the popular Groot Marico area. The topography includes small rocky hills and mixed bushveld with dense bush down at the bottom of the farm with open land ideal for irrigation.The farm has accommodation for a 100 people with various buildings and houses which is ideal for school camps or weekend visitors to come and enjoy nature. The farm does not border the Marico river but it gets a lot of water from the Marico channel which can be used for irrigation or household drinking water.This farm has lots of potential and one will be able to generate income over weekends and school holidays from the farm as all the infrastructure is there.
- Six bedroom house with 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, entertainment area.
- Three bedroom house with 1 bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen.
- Three bedroom house with lounge, kitchen and 1 bathroom
- Two bedroom house with 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Double story unit with kitchen and lounge at the bottom and loft that sleep 10 people upstairs
- Open plan unit with 6 beds and kitchen plus bathroom
- Entertainment hall for 100 people with fully equipped kitchen and ablution block plus pool
- Open plan unit with lapa and lounge with loft that sleep 10 people
- Eight wendy houses that sleep 5 people each
- Large wendy house that sleeps 10 people
- Two units that sleep 6 people each with ablution facilities
- Two store rooms and borehole
Wildlife & Vegetation
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Lavender Tree (Laventelboom), Marula (Maroela), Mountain Karee (Bergkaree), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Rock Wild Fig (Rotsvy), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg), White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 3 300 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below