Well Developed 346 ha Game Farm near Rustenburg
This well developed 346 ha is situated 25 kilometers outside Rustenburg which is about 155 kilometers from Pretoria and Johannesburg. The topography is 65 % flat and about 35 % mountainous and the habitat is sour veld with various trees and a a large 7 ha dam. The farm has various improvements including six different houses, a hunting cabin, bow hunting hides plus outbuildings and a cold room, lapa, and established garden.There are six different plains game species and the bird life is outstanding due to the large dam that gets fed by a permanent mountain stream.This farm is under two hours drive from the big cities and offers a lot of potential.
- House 1 Three bedrooms, kids room, two bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, lapa and braai area.Three offices with bathroom, store room and entertainment area.
- House 2 Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen and lapa.
- House 3 Two bedrooms, one bathroom, lounge, kitchen and braai area.
- House 4 Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, dining room ,kitchen and braai area.
- House 5 Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, lapa and braai area.
- House 6 Six bedroom hunters house with kitchen bathroom, lapa and braai area.
- Hunters cabins with two wooden houses with four bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and braai area.
- 200 m2 store with slaughter room and cold room.Ablution block for men and women.
- Six boreholes of which 5 is equipped.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
50 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Mountain Karee (Bergkaree), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 12 000 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below