Well developed 109 ha Game farm and Lodge Groblersdal area
This well developed game farm is situated approximately 160 kilometers from Pretoria with lots of infrastructure and accommodation for up to 40 people. The farm is part of a larger conservancy of 1 960 ha that is completely game fenced with most plains game species and beautiful unspoilt bushveld. Each owner has traversing rights across the entire farm and each farm has it’s own title deed and the game is shared between the fifteen different land owners.This farm is generating income from tourism, conferences, weddings and weekend guests and financials will be forwarded to qualified buyers.The farm is being sold as a going concern with all loose assets, furniture, crockery, cutlery, etc.
- Four luxurious chalets with en suite bathrooms that each sleep 4 people
- Twelve luxurious chalets that each sleep 2 people with en suite bathrooms
- Conference hall that can host 70 people with bathrooms
- Large thatch building with entrance hall, industrial kitchen, bathrooms, lounge, dining room, outside dining room, bar and loft.
- Swimming pool, enetertainment area, lapa, braai area and chapel for weddings
- Parking area with laundry room and store rooms plus staff accommodation
- Escom equipped borehole that delivers 8 000 l/h
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos) and Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 10 850 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below