Very neat 451 Ha Game Farm in Vaalwater region PRICE REDUCED
This very well developed 451 ha game farm is outside Vaalwater on the way to Bulge river a mere 215 kilometers from Pretoria.The farm is situated behind another farm and does not border any tar roads which makes it very private and secure.The owner build a brand new house when he bought the farm with various outbuildings, including a shed, workshop, cold room, workers houses etc. The topography is mostly flat but sloping down to where it borders the river for 2,1 kilometers and there are some small rocky ridges on the Southern side.The habitat is a mix between sweet and sour veld with various trees like red bush willow, Leadwood, Marula and lovely Tamboti forests. The developments and infrastructure was very well planned and offers more than meets the eye.The farm is sold without any loose assets and potential buyers can negotiate with the owner if they are interested in any of the loose assets. The owner is registered for Vat and the farm is sold as a going concern.
- Modern 610 m2 Homestead with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, lounge, dining room, living area, study, walk in safe,kitchen, scullery, pantry, open stoep with braai area and lush garden.
- Large enclosed shed with tool room, workshop, store rooms, cold room, and butchery.
- Second house with two bedrooms, two en suite bathrooms,kitchen and living area.
- Horse sheds and cattle handling facilities.
- Workers houses with escom power and water.
- Earth dam plus river frontage and four boreholes of which three is equipped.
- Electrified game fencing and a good road network.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
20 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Monkey Orange (Doringklapper), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Tamboti (tambotie), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg), Weeping Boer-Bean (huilboerboon) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 10 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below