Superbly Developed 552ha Game Farm in Rooiberg Area
This superbly developed 552ha game farm is situated approximately 2 hours drive (190km) from Pretoria in the Rooiberg area. The farm is very safely tucked away behind two other farms with its own private road and gate control. There is 700 m2 double storey house on the farm with high quality finishes including a pool, a jacuzzi with a patio on the third storey offering lovely views of the farm and the surrounding mountains in the area. This farm will be ideal for someone who wants to get away from the city but still enjoy all the luxuries of home ,by merely relaxing and enjoying the African bush. The topography is fairly flat with a small rocky ridge on one side of the farm and there is also a seasonal sprout that runs through the farm feeding the tree earth dams.The habitat is a a mixture between sweet and sour veld with sandy soil and various bushveld trees including marula and leadwood. There is various species of game and two breeding camps as well.
- 5 Bedroom 4 bathroom house with lounge, dining room, kitchen with scullery and pantry,bar double lock up garage with washroom and walk-in safe.
- 4 built in braais with patio overlooking the farm, verandahs stoep pool, outside lapa with entertainment area.
- 4 Rooms have air conditioning and all the rooms are equipped with ceiling fans.
- Garden has automatic irrigation system as well as the vegetable garden and electric fence has been put up all around the parameters of the garden.
- Shed measuring 300 m2 with two large store rooms.
- Shed measuring 225 m2 with two store rooms .
- Large cold room completely tiled with a drive in slaughter room and a meat processing room.
- Workers houses 4 bedrooms with 1 bathroom and kitchen.
- Hunters lodge with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom large living area and thatch lapa.
- 5 boreholes all escom equipped three delivers 7000 l/h each and one delivers 2000 l/h and the other one 1500 l/h.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
35 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Tamboti (tambotie) and Weeping Wattle (Huilboom) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 16 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below