Superb 705 ha Game Farm near Tom Burke
This 705 ha game farm is situated close to the Botswana border in the Tom Burke region which is approximately 400 kilometers from Pretoria. The topography is mainly flat with sweet veld and a wide variety of trees like knob thorn, marula, baobab, leadwood, red bush willow etc.The farm has a lot of infrastructure that includes five beautiful chalets, a main lodge, lapa, bar, bush camp and various outbuildings.The chalets and lodge is very neat with high quality finishes and you don’t need to spend anymore money on the infrastructure. The lodge can be used as a hunting or tourist venue for local and international guests or just for your own pleasure.The area is very safe and not close to any rural settlements or big towns.The farm is also situated behind another farm and with its own private road.There are various natural pans on the farm and enough roads to explore the whole farm.The owner is VAT registered and the farm is being sold as a going concern.
- Main thatch lodge with a large entertainment area lounge, dining room and beautiful kitchen.The lodge also has an adjacent bedroom with en suite bathroom that can sleep 8 people and a spacious loft with wooden deck overlooking the braai area.
- Five one bedroom thatch chalets that can sleep 4 people each plus modern bathroom and outside shower with aircons in every chalet.
- Boma and braai area with bar and pool plus outside toilets for men and women
- Laundry with three washing machines and walk in cold room or fridge
- Office and butchery with large cold room and slaughter place
- Large enclosed shed for tools or implements
- Hunting bush camp with lapa, outside toilets and shower plus wooden deck and braai area
- Workers houses with 8 bedrooms escom power and water plus bathrooms
- Three escom equipped boreholes and one borehole has a Lister engine that delivers 3 000 gal/h
- Breeding camp of 20 ha electrified
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
35 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Baobab (Kremetart), Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and Velvet Corkwood (Fluweel-kanniedood) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 11 750 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below