Superb 415 ha Game Farm near Bela Bela
Here is an unique opportunity to own a superbly developed game lodge with numerous improvements and a healthy income stream in a perfect location.The farm is 415 ha and is located 140 kilometers from Pretoria in a safe area and not close to any tar roads or towns. The topography is mainly flat and there is enough roads to explore the whole farm and the habitat is a mix between sweet and sour veld and is suitable for most plains game species. The improvements includes self catering chalets, a large lodge with restaurant and catering facilities as well more fully furnished luxury lodges for self catering. The farm can accommodate 100 guests or more than 150 kids if you want to do school camps or events for children.The chalets and other lodges are currently generating a monthly income and there is still a lot of potential to increase the income. The property will be sold lock, stock and barrel with everything you need to just carry on with business including various loose assets, tractors, game viewers, equipment, tools etc.This is a golden opportunity at a very reasonable price not to be missed. Serious cash buyers are welcome to contact me and I will give more information once you as buyer have been qualified. The farm can also be used as a private game farm should you not wish to carry on with the current business model.
- Large lodge with restaurant, bar, pool, entertainment area, industrial kitchen and conference room.
- Ten X One bedroom self catering chalets that can each sleep 6 people with own braai, kitchen and en suite bathrooms.
- Luxurious Thatch lodge with three bedrooms,three en suite bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, entertainment area, stoep, boma and pool plus another section that can sleep 8 more people.
- Three bedroom thatch lodge with three bedrooms,three en suite bathrooms, lounge, kitchen dining room, stoep braai area.
- Three farm houses that can be used for managers or extra guests plus various outbuildings, tool sheds, workshops, parking areas etc.
- Wooden houses of which there is a three bedroom house plus 3 X two bedroom houses and a kitchen plus bathroom.
- Workers houses with escom power and water.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
20 Blue Wildebeest
3 Sable Antelope
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Lavender Tree (Laventelboom), Marula (Maroela), Monkey Orange (Doringklapper), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Transvaal Beech (Boekenhout), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 12 600 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below