Share / entire 786 ha game farm for sale in Warmbaths region
This lovely 786 ha game farm is situated 155 kilometers from Pretoria in the Warmbaths area with four houses and lots of game included in the sale.The topography is mostly flat with beautiful bushveld trees like leadwood, tamboti, red bush willow etc. and the habitat is a mix between sweet and sour veld which is suitable for most game species.The entire farm has an electrified game fence and there are also five breeding camps that is 90 ha in total. The breeding camps have sable, roan nyala and black impala that are all included in the sale. The farm is registered in a company with three shareholders and there are two options available you can either purchase a share of 30 % for R 4 300 000 or you can buy the whole farm for R 14 900 000.The farm is being sold lock stock and barrel with various loose assets that will be included.This farm is very well located and does not border any tar roads and is a mere hour and a half drive from Pretoria and two hours from Johannesburg.
- House 1 Three bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living area, lock up garage and aircons.
- House 2 Two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living area,outside braai and boma, two carports.
- House 3 Five bedrooms,2 bathrooms, living areas, kitchen, large stoep, lock up garage and aircons and two carports.
- House 4 Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living area, outside stoep and aircons.
- House 5 Three bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and living area this house needs some attention.
- Cold room and slaughter room plus various outbuildings and store rooms.
- Workers houses with escom power
- Communal lapa and kitchen with braai area
- Two escom equipped boreholes
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
40 Blue Wildebeest
26 Sable Antelope
21 Roan Antelope
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Tamboti (tambotie), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 4 300 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below