Stunning 2 200 Ha game farm in Swartwater region NEW LISTING
This lovely 2 200 ha game farm is located 385 kilometers from Pretoria between Tolwe and Swartwater in the Limpopo Province.The farm is situated behind another farm and access is via a servitude road which ensures complete privacy. The topography is mainly flat with a small rocky ridge that offers breathtaking views over the the bushveld. The habitat is sweet veld with all the large bushvled trees typical to this area like baoabab, knob thorn , lead wood, marula, white seringa, red bushwillow etc. The area is exteremely safe and miles away from any tar roads and informal settlements. The improvements include a guest lodge that sleeps 14 people, a two bedroom house, three luxury tents and various outbuildings, cold room, slaughter room, shed, workshops etc. The farm has a good road network which will allow you to explore and enjoy the entire property.There are eight natural water pans that has a lot of water in the rainy season and is home to to a a very large population of bird life. This area is still very remote and animals like cheetah, wild dog, spotted hyena, honey badgers etc are often seen. There are also ten different game species on the farm apart from free roaming and small game.The whole farm is game fenced and there is escom power.
- Two bedroom thatch house with two en suite bathrooms with outside stoep and boma.
- Large thatch lodge with entertainment area, bathroom, dining room, lounge, bar, kitchen, boma, and pool. Two one bedroom chalets with en suite bathrooms, two bedroom unit with two en suite bathrooms. Three luxury tents with en suite bathrooms.
- Very large enclosed shed with tool room, workshop, and storage area plus large clod room with slaughter room and separate office with toilet.
- Large shed with feeding store and workshop area.
- Three workers houses.
- Four boreholes of which one is equipped they deliver 8 000 l/h, 4 000 l/h, 3 000 l/h and 800 l/h respectively.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
30 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including African Wild Dog, Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Cheetah, Common Duiker, Leopard, Spotted Hyena, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Apple Leaf (Appelblaar), Baobab (Kremetart), Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and White Seringa (witsering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 20 000 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below