Stunning 1570 ha game farm Swartwater region PRICE REDUCED
This beautiful 1 570 ha game farm is situated in the Swartwater area approximately 4 hours drive from Pretoria with lovely bushveld trees and sweet grass.The main house is out of this world and measuring 1000 m2 with unique ambience and character that offers something different than the usual.The topography is flat sweet bushveld with a wide variety of trees like knob thorn, marula, white seringa, baobab, leadwood etc. There is a neat hunting camp that sleep 10 people and various outbuildings including a cold room, undercover parking, workshops, tool sheds etc. The farm also has four electrified breeding camps with a large boma in the middle for passive game capturing.The whole farm is game fenced and there are seven different game species as well as small game.
- Six bedroom house with 5 bathrooms, 5 living areas, kitchen, cold room, scullery, pantry, study, outside patio and entertainment area.(1000m2) Three lock up garages with store room and pool with outside bathrooms and tennis court.
- Four hectare established garden with beautiful trees and irrigation system. A second house with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms lounge dining room kitchen and entertainment area.(225 m2)
- Hunting camp that sleeps 10 people with bathroom, kitchen, lounge, entertainment area. lapa and boma.
- Large slaughtering room with cold room.
- Outbuildings include a work shop, tool shed, enclosed sheds, equipment store and undercover parking.
- Ten workers houses
- Four electrified breeding camps of 20 ha, 22 ha, 35 ha ,and 75 ha plus a 150 ha camp
- Two equipped boreholes that delivers 5 000 l/h each
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
50 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Apple Leaf (Appelblaar), Baobab (Kremetart), Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Corkwood (Fluweel-kanniedood) and White Seringa (witsering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 15 700 000
Excludes VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below