Beautiful 653 HA Game Farm Near Cullinan NEW LISTING
This gorgeous 653 ha game farm is located approximately 50 kilometers from Pretoria between Cullinan and Rust De Winter. The undulating topography boasts lovely hills and ridges with lush wetland areas that attracts a lot of birdlife. The habitat is a a mix between sweet and sour bushveld with various large trees and open savannah areas. The farm has various fountains and permanent streams that feed six earth dams and a part of the Elands River also flows through the farm. There is a very stylish lodge with overnight accommodation for guests that is almost fully booked on most weekends which generates a good income to help fund the monthly overheads. There is more than enough roads that are easily accessible to enjoy the beauty of the entire property. The farm is completely game fenced according to Nature Conservation regulations and it also has a permit for keeping buffalo. Various loose assets are included in the asking price such as fire fighters, two Nissan bakkies, a Toyota Hilux , game viewers, Tractors, trailers, slashers, and various loose equipment and tools etc. This is an unique opportunity to own a beautiful piece of nature close enough from Pretoria and Johannesburg to accommodate overseas or local guests in absolute luxury. Please note that proof of funds is a requirement before any viewing will be arranged.
- The Main Lodge consists of four bedrooms each with an ensuite bathroom, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen with and industrial walk-in fridge, a large verandah, and a lapa with a braai boma.
- The thatched-roof house consists of two bedrooms each with an ensuite bathrooms, an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, and a lapa. There is an office and reception area as well as an additional unit consisting of a bedroom and an ensuite bathroom.
- An additional house consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, and a verandah.
- The manager's open plan house consists of two bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
- The farm is home to staff accommodation as well as various outbuildings such as a large store, a cold room, and a slaughter room.
- There are four boreholes of which two are equipped producing approximately 5000 liters per hour.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
40 Blue Wildebeest
10 African Buffalo
8 Sable Antelope
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Civet, Common Duiker, Porcupine, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Monkey Orange (Doringklapper), Mountain Karee (Bergkaree), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Transvaal Beech (Boekenhout), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 25 000 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
+27 82 441 7118
Or fill out form below