Spectacular 3200 Ha Game Farm near Baltimore NEW LISTING 3 OPTIONS
Here is a unique opportunity to own a 3 200 ha game farm approximately 300 kilometers from Pretoria in the Baltimore area. This game farm has beautiful and unique topography divided between thirty percent ridges, hills, and mountainous areas and approximately seventy percent open bushveld. This game farm boasts a myriad of improvements including a very large restaurant/ entertainment area with lapa, bar, pool, snooker room, industrial kitchen etc. There is also accommodation for at least forty guests at the lodge and another sixty in the camping area that has ablution blocks, entertainment area, kitchen and wash up area. The farm has three title deeds one of 616 ha, 600 ha and 1900 ha respectively. You can purchase the 616 ha with a farm house and outbuildings for R 4 500 000 or the undeveloped 600 ha for R 3 800 000 or the 1 900 ha with most of the improvements for R 21 200 000. There are very large game numbers on the farm of ten different game species that roam freely on the entire farm. The owner will consider to sell the three portions separately and serious buyers are welcome to contact me for further details. The entire farm is game fenced and currently run as one unit but the layout of the farm makes it easy to fence off the three different farms again if more than one buyer is interested in this option. This is ideal as a hunting farm or a game farm with beautiful wild and bird life and lots of improvements.
- A two-bedroom farmhouse with open plan kitchen and lounge, two bathrooms, and a patio.
- A two bedroom rondawel with a kitchen, bathroom, and living room.
- A lapa, swimming pool, and venue area which includes a large bar area, kitchen, living room, and dining hall.
- Four chalets each with an ensuite bathroom.
- A cold-room, storage room, and garage.
- Women's and Men's ablution facilities at the lapa.
- A guesthouse consisting of three bedrooms which are furnished one with a double bed and the other two with single beds. There is a separate bathroom with a shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Two parking areas which accommodate eight vehicles.
- Various large stores with tool rooms, store rooms, workshops, parking, feeding stores etc.
- A reservoir and staff housing equipped with water and electricity.
- A two-bedroom house with kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms.
- A stone house with two rooms, kitchen, living area and bathroom.
- A three-bedroom house with one bathroom, a living room, a dining room, and kitchen.
- An outbuilding with a slaughter room and garage.
- Four boreholes that produce between 1 000 l/h - 10 000 l/h.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
300 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Klipspringer, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Apple Leaf (Appelblaar), Baobab (Kremetart), Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Lavender Tree (Laventelboom), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Monkey Orange (Doringklapper), Mountain Mahogany (Bergmahonie), Mountain Seringa (Bergsering), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Rock Wild Fig (Rotsvy), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Tamboti (tambotie), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Weeping Boer-Bean (huilboerboon), White Seringa (witsering) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 29 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below