Private and Tranquil 967ha Game Farm between Ellisras and Vaalwater PRICE REDUCED
This private, remote and tranquil 967ha game farm between Ellisras and Vaalwater is situated 300 km from Pretoria on the Steenbokpan road. A portion of the farm comprises the edge of the Waterberg, with stunning views, exciting walking and driving trails, diverse vegetation and topography with a wide range of trees and wildlife. A four-bedroom farm house is present on the farm along with furniture, fittings and various other equipment. The farm is game-fenced and the house includes Escom Electricity and a Telkom landline.
- Farm house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with DSTV dish, TV and decoder.
- A large thatched lapa with tables and chairs, braai area and swimming pool.
- 3 Outside store rooms with storage cupboards, laundry with washing machine, 2 open garages and 2 carports.
- 2 large water tanks connected to the borehole for household and other purposes.
- Farm workers stay in an enclosed area on a section of the farm which includes 2 houses.
- There are 4 boreholes, one of which delivers 3,000+ litres/h.
- The 4 water holes for game are filled from boreholes and 2 of the water holes have game viewing hides.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
30 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Brown hyena and Leopard , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Baobab (Kremetart), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Marula (Maroela) and Tamboti (tambotie) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 7 000 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below