Pristine 2118 ha Game Farm in the Warmbaths region
This pristine 2 118 ha game farm is situated approximately 70 kilometers out of Warmbaths ( Bela-Bela) towards Mabula and is 170 kilometers from Pretoria and 210 kilometers from O R Tambo Intl Airport.The topography is mainly flat with some parts that has rolling hills but no mountains or rocky terrain.The habitat is a good mix between sweet and sour veld and a very wide variety of trees including marula, leadwood, tamboti, weeping boer bean, red bush willow, umbrella thorn etc.This property has been looked after very well with no overgrazing and very little bush clearing will have to be done if any.The infrastructure is very neat with a large six bedroom six bathroom thatch lodge as well as a hunting camp with five chalets, a hunters lodge and dining room, managers house, various outbuildings pools established garden etc.There are eight earth dams that has water almost trough out the year depending on the rain fall. The wildlife includes eight different species of game apart from the natural game like duiker, steenbuck warthog etc. and there is abundant bird life on the farm.Farms in this area are very sought after due to the location , distance from Pretoria and Johannesburg and most farms have been subdivided into smaller portions over the years where this property is still 2 118 ha . The owner is registered for VAT and the farm is being owned by a private company of which the shares can be bought if you wish to do so. There will be various loose assets and furniture as well as farm implements included in the selling price.
- Lovely six bedroom six bathroom thatch lodge with large dining room, living room, study, kitchen, scullery, outside parking, pool and garden
- Five one bedroom one bathroom thatch chalets
- Main lodge area with kitchen, bar, dining room and fire place with outside boma
- Managers house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, dining room kitchen and pool
- Open plan house with sleep area and bathrooms
- Two offices with bathroom
- Large enclosed shed with four different store rooms
- Cold room slaughter room and trophy room
- Eight workers rooms with escom and water with kitchen
- One escom equipped borehole delivers 7 000 l/h and one unequipped borehole delivers 5 000 l/h and three unequipped boreholes that delivers 800 - 1000 l/h each
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
100 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Monkey Orange (Doringklapper), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Sweet Thorn (Soetdoring), Tamboti (tambotie), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg), Weeping Boer-Bean (huilboerboon), White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 32 000 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
+27 82 441 7118
Or fill out form below