Perfect 600 ha Game farm close to Pretoria
This lovely 600 ha game farm is situated a mere 70 kilometers from Pretoria between Rust De Winter and Moloto with good infrastructure and lots of game.The topography is undulating with small hills and some valleys but the whole farm can be enjoyed without any trouble. The habitat varies from bushveld to open savannah and wetlands areas as well as 3 kilometers of river frontage. There are large numbers of game on the farm and eight different species.There is a neat two bedroom thatch lodge on the farm and three smaller chalets plus some outbuildings and seven earth dams as well as two permanent fountains.The farm has three different title deeds and each portion is game fenced seperately although the game can roam on all three portions by means of a gate. The farm is owned by a CC and the shares can be bought or the farm can be bought from the CC and transferred to the new buyer.Farms in this area rarely enter the market and the location of the farm is ideal from a time point of view.
- Two bedroom thatch house with en suite bathroom, lounge, kitcen ,dining room and bar with outside stoep and boma area.
- Three bedroom chalet with one bathroom upstairs loft that sleeps 6 people , lounge and kitchen.
- One bedroom chalet with en suite bathroom.
- One bedroom chalet with en suite bathroom, lounge and kitchen.
- Hunters boma area with kitchen and dining area plus outside bathroom and cement dam.
- Staff quarters and store rooms with meat room and cold room.
- One equipped borehole delivers 5 000 l/h and three unequipped boreholes.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
120 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg) and White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 13 800 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below