Perfect 270 ha farm in Nylstroom region
This lovely 270 ha farm is situated between Nylstroom and Vaalwater in the Waterberg biosphere and only 150 kilometers from Pretoria.The topography is quite unique for this size farm and offers from rolling hills to a steep ravine with a fountain and you are able to drive every where on the farm.The habitat varies from open savannah areas to thick bush on the lower parts and also wetlands in the rainy season.There is a lovely four bedroom renovated farm house with four bathrooms and a large stoep that offers beautiful views over the farm. There is also a managers house plus various outbuildings, workers houses, stables, garages and a 50 kva back up generator if the escom power fails. The southern side of the farm has game fencing and the other three sides only have cattle fencing.This farm has lots of potential to be an ideal game farm or just as a weekend getaway farm just over an hour’s drive from Pretoria. The farm does not border any tar roads nor is it close to town or any rural areas.Farms this size and in this price range seldom enter the market which makes this an unique opportunity.
- Lovely renovated four bedroom house with 4 en suite bathrooms, lounge, dining area, bar, kitchen, scullery, large stoep with braai and pool.
- Four garages with store room and workshop, parking for 4 vehicles and meat room.
- Managers house is 2 bedroom thatch house with 1 bathroom. lounge, kitchen and 2 garages with a store room plus a workers house .
- Workers houses with escom power and water.
- Horse stables, cattle handling facilities and a good road network.
- Five boreholes of which two is escom equipped and 3 is not being used.
Wildlife & Vegetation
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Monkey Orange (Doringklapper), Mountain Karee (Bergkaree), Sweet Thorn (Soetdoring), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 4 995 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below