Neat 468 ha game farm Nylstroom region
This lovely 468 ha game farm is conveniently situated 120 kilometers from Pretoria in the Nylstroom region which is ideal as a weekend game farm.The topography is mostly flat bushveld with about 20% of the farm that consists of a rocky ridge that offers lovely views over the farm.The habitat is a mixture between sweet and sour veld with various trees like marula, acacia, red bush willow, wild fig etc. The owners built a brand new five bedroom lodge with five en suite bathrooms and various living rooms and the lodge is almost 98 % complete inside.There are also other improvements like large outbuildings, sheds, a tree house with a function venue, a two bedroom house, lapa, etc. The farm has a very large earth dam that gets water from a permanent stream on the farm and there is also a 14 ha pivot. There are 10 different game species including impala, giraffe, blesbuck, gemsbuck, waterbuck to name a few and 4 breeding camps on the property. This game farm is very well developed and offers more than meets the eye and is worth a visit if you are looking for your piece of bushveld only an hour’s drive from Pretoria.
- Five bedroom lodge with 5 en suite bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, scullery, pantry, living room, wine cellar, jacuzzi, pool, four garages and boma
- Second house with two bedrooms and two one bedroom flats with bathrooms, kitchen and living areas.
- Tree house constructed of cement about 160 m2 that can seat 60 people and is used for functions.
- Very large enclosed store of 2000m2 plus various other outbuildings, store rooms etc.
- Large earth dam that holds 19 million liters of water plus another smaller earth dam and a 14 ha pivot
- Eight boreholes of which 6 is escom equipped
- Four breeding camps of which 2 is 15 ha and 2 is 10 ha.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
30 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Lavender Tree (Laventelboom), Marula (Maroela), Monkey Orange (Doringklapper), Mountain Seringa (Bergsering), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg), White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 13 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below