Very neat 380 ha game farm in the Groblersdal region
This very well developed 380 ha game farm and lodge is situated approximately 170 kilometers from Pretoria with lots of infrastructure and accommodation for up to 65 people.There are various improvements including chalets, tented camps, bush chalets, conference facilities, entertainment area, outside lapa, pool etc. to name a few. The topography is mainly flat with some elevated parts and the habitat is mainly sweet veld and large bushveld trees like marula, knob thorn, red bush willow etc. There are earth dams on the farm with hippos.This farm is generating income from tourism, conferences, weddings and weekend guests and financials will be forwarded to qualified buyers.The farm is being sold as a going concern with all loose assets, furniture, crockery, cutlery, etc. This is an unique opportunity for someone who wants to take over a going concern with a sound financial standing that is already generating income every month.
- Sixteen different chalets ranging from a one bedroom to a three bedroom chalets with en suite bathrooms.
- Restaurant with industrial kitchen, outside dining area, pool, tented venue for functions, lapa, boma, chapel, hippo dam.
- Various store rooms, laundry room, cold room and slaughter room, staff accommodation.
- Three bedroom managers house
- Bush camp has nine different self catering chalets each with it's own braai area
- Six different tented camps with en suite bathrooms and own braai area
- One escom equipped borehole that delivers 8 000l/h
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
80 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Brown hyena, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and Velvet Corkwood (Fluweel-kanniedood) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 16 200 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below