Neat 202 Ha Game farm between Koppies and Heilbron
This lovely well developed 202 ha game farm is situated between Koppies and Heilbron in the Orange Free State approximately 140 Kilometers from Johannesburg.The topography is mainly flat with open grass fields and there is 70 ha of grazing with 74 ha of cultivated land with 2 ha irrigation.The owner has also game fenced the farm and he has breeding camps for lion and other predators with the necessary permits in place. The main house has been completely restored with high quality finishes and there is also two other houses plus various outbuildings on the farm.This farm is ideal for someone who wants to have a diversified farming operation with game farming,cattle or sheep farming,crops and predator breeding.
- Main house has been newly restored with 4 bedrooms,1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room etc. There is also a second thatch house.
- Three store rooms with various storage space
- Feedlot for 100 head of cattle and feedlot for 400 lambs
- Very neat cattle handling facilities that can handle 150 head of cattle
- Lion and caracal breeding camps
- Newly built concrete dam with 480 000 l capacity
- Two escom equipped boreholes
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Common Duiker and Steenbok , etc.
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 8 750 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below