Magnificent 680 Ha Game Farm in the Rooiberg region NEW LISTING
This beautiful 680 ha game farm is absolutely out of this world with abundant game and bird life and beautiful trees.The farm is situated 220 kilometers from Pretoria in the Rooiberg region South of Thabazimbi. Entry to the farm is very secure and private with a servitude road that does not border any public gravel or tar roads. The topography is mainly flat with beautiful views over the neighbouring mountains. The habitat is a mix between sweet and sour veld with a very large variety of trees like leadwood, black monkey thorn, marula, red bushwillow, wild seringa, etc. The farm has been looked after very well with no overgrazing and a very nice variety of bushveld ranging from dense bush to more open areas and five earth dams. The main house has two bedrooms with six living areas and very nice finishes inside which gives you a lovely welcome feeling.There is a two bedroom cottage with a pool and lapa outside. The owners have also built a brand new two bedroom house with very large open plan living areas and an outside braai area overlooking the distant mountains. There are three breeding camps with a lot of game all included in the price which can be used if you wish to carry on with the breeding program. The farm is being sold lock stock and barrel with most of the farm implements ranging from a tractor, trailer, quad bikes, fire fighter, game viewer, tools, furniture etc. This is really an opportunity not to be missed as this farm ticks all the boxes from safety, privacy, location, trees, animal life and value for money.
- Lovely two bedroom farm house with two bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining room, tv room, study, work room, and stoep. Outside two bedroom cottage with two en suite bathrooms and lapa with swimming pool and big braai place.
- Very neat two bedroom house built in the bush about 1 kilometer from the main house with two bathrooms, lounge, dining room, tv room and kitchen all open plan with stoep and braai area with swimming pool..
- Large enclosed shed for tools, farm implements and feeding store. Another large shed with parking for vehicles and tractors.
- Cold room, butchery, store room, tool room. double lock up garages.
- Workers houses with water and escom power.
- Four boreholes with escom power delivers 5 000 l/h, 2 500 l/h, 700 l/h and 500 l/h
- Three breeding camps of 70 ha, 38 ha and 8 ha.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
45 Sable Antelope
20 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Tamboti (tambotie), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Wild Seringa (wildesering) and Wild Silver Oak (Vaalbos) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 9 600 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below