Magnificent 574 Ha Game Farm Near Heidelberg NEW LISTING
This magnificent 574 Ha Game Farm is situated approximately 45 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport in the Heidelberg area. The topography is undulating and varies from small mountains to ridges and open savannah grasslands with marsh areas. The grazing consists of red grass and there is mixed grazing in the marshlands with high carrying capacity which is divided into four camps with natural springs. The game camp is a mostly accessible mountainous grazing area with warm overhangs that are particularly suited to game. There are dry land maize fields which delivers good harvests each year as this is a high rainfall area with up to 900 mm per annum. The farm hosts a three bedroom villa overlooking the farm and the horses. The owner is prepared to sell the farm only with no cattle, horses or loose assets for R 21 000 000 or as a going concern with cattle, horses and various loose assets and farm implements for R 25 000 000.
- A three bedroom Villa with three bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, living area and balcony overlooking the farm .
- Horse stables housing forty stalls with two underroof wash bays, two tack arenas, four saddle rooms, two feeding rooms, and five grooming rooms.
- Various arenas and rings including a mixed fiber arena, a grass dressage arena, a mixed fiber lunge ring, and a ground lunge ring.
- Two worker's houses.
- A workshop and large open store.
- Six boreholes of which two is equipped and delivers 5 000 l/h each and one unequipped borehole delivers 20 000 l/h.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 21 000 000
Excludes VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below