Luxurious 565 Ha Game Farm in the Vaalwater Area NEW LISTING
This luxurious 565 Ha game farm is situated between Nylstroom and Vaalwater in the Waterberg biosphere approximately 200 kilometers from Pretoria with a gravel road of around 40 kilometers to reach the farm. The topography varies from undulating to open savannah hills and ridges and ten percent of the land area is mountainous. The habitat features mixed veld although primarily sour veld with various large trees like wild seringa, wild fig, beech wood, red bush willow etc. This farm boasts a luxurious three-bedroom thatch house built at the foot of the mountain with a spectacular view of the surroundings. The farm has been well looked after with no overgrazing and very limited hunting took place so the animals are very tame. There is a 2.1 m game fence that is still in good condition.The location of the farm is far away from tar roads and informal settlements in a safe area with good local security.
- A new luxury three-bedroom thatch house with two en suite bathrooms, a guest bathroom, a large open plan living room, dining room and kitchen, washing room and scullery.Outside stoep and swimming pool.
- Two garages with an outside bathroom with toilet and basin.
- An A-frame outbuilding consisting of two bedrooms, a bathroom with shower, toilet and basin, a kitchen and living room currently used as staff quarters.
- Additonal worker's living quarters consisting of two bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and toilet, and two storage rooms.
- Well equipped cattle handling facilities.
- A borehole recently equipped with a new 4kw Franklin pump delivering 20 000 l/h, a solar equipped borehole delivering 1500 l/h, a borehole equipped with a 1.1kx Franklin pump delivering 4000 l/h and provides water to all the water troughs and two large cement dams.
- There are thirteen water troughs equipped with a ball-valve system.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
6 Common Reedbuck
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Klipspringer, Leopard, Mountain Reedbuck, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Lavender Tree (Laventelboom), Monkey Orange (Doringklapper), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Transvaal Beech (Boekenhout) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 13 000 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
+27 82 441 7118
Or fill out form below