Luxurious 3 200 Ha Game farm outside Thabazimbi NEW LISTING
This very luxurious 3 200 ha game farm situated 290 kilometers from Pretoria in the Thabazimbi region is a rare find. This farm will meat most of everyone’s heart desires ranging from 3 kilometers of river frontage to a super luxurious lodge and accommodation for 30 people plus a wide variety of game including buffalo, hippo and crocodiles to name a few. The topography is mostly flat with a slight elevation to the Northern side and the habitat also varies from mixed bush veld to more dense bush along the river. The farm has three different title deeds but the entire property is being utilised as one large unit.There is three kilometers of river frontage with water rights to do irrigation from the river.There are two pivots and all the infrastructure to plant feed or other cultivars is available as well as the various implements to do so.The main lodge is very neat with a large entertainment area, bar, lounge, eleven rooms with en suite bathrooms, outside boma and braai area. The outbuildings include a hanger, fully operational butchery, enclosed sheds, feeding store, workshop to name a view.The farm also has two fully operational solar power stations which means you are completely off the grid this project alone cost the owners R 3 200 000. There is also a very large dam along the river with hippos and crocodiles on a permanent basis.The other part of the farm has another hunting camp, accommodation lodge and cold room.There is a very good road network and the entire farm can easily be explored.The owner is currently renting an adjacent 2 000 ha farm with two kilometers of river frontage, with a first option to buy which can be transferred to a new owner should he wish to make use of this opportunity which will make the total size of the farm 5 200 ha and 5 kilometers of river frontage.There will be various loose assets like furniture, game viewers, farm implements, tools etc, included in the selling price.Serious buyers are welcome to contact me for more information regarding this unique opportunity.
- Large 900 m2 lodge with large entertainment area, dining room, lounge, kitchen, bar, full size snooker table and fire place. Eleven luxury rooms with en suite bathrooms and aircons in each room.Walk in fridge with laundry and scullery. Outside boma and braai area with koi pond and pool.
- Outbuildings include 600 m2 enclosed shed and a 400 m2 enclosed shed, slaughter room, butchery, freezer room and cold room.Parking for implements store rooms and workshop with a hanger for a helicopter or an aeroplane.
- Two X 5 Ha pivots fully operational. Three boreholes with very strong water.
- Complete solar system with 250 solar panels and a large back up generator.
- Second farm has a three bedroom farm house with two bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen and garage.
- Landing strip of 1 200 M suitable for most small air crafts.
- Two boreholes equipped with solar power and ten bow hunting blinds.
- Third farm has a Large three bedroom thatch lodge with two bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen and living area.
- Outside lapa, entertainment area with braai and pool.
- Hunting camp has double storey wooden house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and living area plus three one bedroom chalets with en suite bathrooms.
- Slaughter room, cold room, store rooms and undercover parking.
- Solar power station with more than enough power for the entire camp plus cold room and the whole system is computerised with a large back up generator for the batteries if necessary.
- Eleven breeding camps that differ in size.
- Workers houses with kitchen and bathrooms.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
120 Blue Wildebeest
40 African Buffalo
30 Sable Antelope
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 39 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below