Lovely 975 ha Game Farm near Dwaalboom
This lovely 975 ha game farm is situated approximately 250 kilometers from Pretoria in the Dwaalboom area which is west of Thabazimbi.The topography is flat sweet bushveld with a wide variety of trees like Marula, Leadwood, Tamboti, Red bush willow and various types of Acacia and lots of white buffalo grass.The habitat is mostly sweet veld with approximately 30 % turf and 70 % deep red soil with some parts open savannah where there was cultivated lands many years ago. There is a very neat thatch lodge with two bedrooms and three furnished luxury tents that is used for guests or hunters.The owner also has ten different game species on the farm and three exotic game breeding camps with exemption for sable, buffalo, nyala and roan antelope. The whole farm has 2,1 meter electrified game fencing which is still in good condition and there is also a very good road network on the farm.The farm has been well looked after and will be ideal for exotic game breeding as the infrastructure and permits are in place.There is a 40 ha electrified predator proof breeding camp plus a 18 ha electrified predator proof breeding camp and a 30 ha breeding camp that is not electrified. The owner will also include some loose assets in the sale which will be discussed with potential buyers.
- Old farm house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen and study
- Four outside guest rooms with en suite bathrooms
- Entertainment area with kitchen, bar and lounge
- Cold room , butchery, slaughter place and store room
- Hunters thatch lodge with two bedrooms and en suite bathrooms plus pool
- Three luxury tents with en suite bathrooms plus lapa and parking areas
- Washing room with store rooms and parking area, workshop and old shed
- Five workers houses
- Two escom equipped boreholes delivers 5 000 l/h and 1 unequipped borehole also delivers 5000 l/h
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
40 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Tamboti (tambotie), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and Weeping Wattle (Huilboom) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 9 000 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below