Lovely 550 Ha Game Farm near Rustenburg NEW LISTING
This lovely 550 Ha game farm is approximately 130 kilometers from both Pretoria and Johannesburg in the Rustenburg area. The topography of this game farm is mostly flat with a few hills and ridges and a small mountainous area. The habitat features beautiful bushveld consisting mainly of sour veld. The farm has enough roads which makes it possible to enjoy every part of the bush. The farm is separated by a gravel road into two sections one of 140 ha and the large part of 440 ha and both sections are game fenced.The owner used the 140 ha to keep the young buffalo bulls away from the big herd. The owner is selling the farm with a herd of 60 buffalo included in the selling price of R 10 600 000 or he can exclude the buffalo and then the selling price will be R 8 600 000. The farm hosts a newly renovated two-bedroom house with a one-bedroom cottage. There is also a hunter’s camp consisting of two rooms of which each can accommodate about four people with a bathroom equipped with a shower and toilet. This is truly a beautiful piece of land with three earth dams of which one is an enormous earth dam. The farm is situated in a safe area away from any tar roads and townships. There are various other game included in the sale like kudu, impala, zebra, blue wildebeest, gemsbuck, giraffe, etc. This is a rare find with a lot of water and a summer stream that runs from the mountain through the farm. There are various loose assets which are not included but can be negotiated with the seller.
- A two-bedroom, newly renovated, farmhouse which includes two bathrooms, a study, living room, dining room, kitchen, porch, washing room, dressing room, and jacuzzi.
- A one bedroom cottage with ensuite bathroom.
- A hunter's camp with two rooms of which each room sleeps four people, a bathroom with shower and toilet, a boma, braai area, outside kitchen. and swimming pool.
- A large store with two canopies, and a worker's house with bathroom.
- Two garages and a storage room.
- A cold room and slaughter room.
- Two worker's houses with a shared bathroom.
- A buffalo boma and cattle kraal.
- One solar equipped borehole producing approximately 10 000 l/h and one Eskom powered borehole producing 1500 l/h as well as six unequipped boreholes.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
60 African Buffalo
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Red Ivorywood (Rooi-Ivoor), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Sweet Thorn (Soetdoring), Tamboti (tambotie), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 8 600 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below