Lovely 289 HA Game Farm in the Vaalwater Area NEW LISTING
This Lovely 289 HA Game Farm is located approximately 200 Kilometers from Pretoria in the Vaalwater Area. This farm has much to offer in terms of bushveld experience and tourism as many improvements have been made. The farm offers three separate game breeding camps along with a variety of game. The farm also holds a great opportunity for subsistence farming with facilities such as an orchard, a nursery, and a vegetable garden with nets. There are three thatched-roof chicken coops. The farm is located in a safe area with enough roads for exploring comfortably. The farm is game-fenced.
- The main lodge consists of three bedrooms, three ensuite bathrooms, two large entertainment areas, a large kitchen with a pantry and scullery, two large indoor braai areas, and a large outside shower.
- The main lodge has a cottage which consists of four bedrooms, and four bathrooms.
- Outbuildings for the main lodge include a large carport for four vehicles, two large workshops, a cold room, a slaughter room, and a large laundry for guests. There are four houses for staff accommodation, and two large lapas with braai areas.
- The manager's house is home to four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large kitchen, a dining room, an entertainment room, an outside deck with a lapa and a swimming pool, and a double-garage.
- The hunter's camp is comprised of one bedroom, one bathroom, and a braai area.
- The caravan park boasts twelve stands, two ablution blocks, a laundry, and a central boma and braai area.
- The camping area in the bush is home to one, two-bedroom cottage with a kitchen and dining room, and another three cottages with one bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen.
- The farm has access to Eskom electricity. There are four boreholes of which three are equipped as well as nine large earthen dams.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
60 Blue Wildebeest
3 Sable Antelope
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Blesbok, Impala, Kudu, Nyala and Zebra , etc.
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 7 900 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
+27 82 441 7118
Or fill out form below