Lovely 260 ha game farm Thabazimbi area
This lovely 260 ha game farm is situated approximately 220 kilometers from Pretoria in the Thabazimbi region with two large houses and beautiful views over the Marekele mountains. The topography is mostly flat with two small rocky ridges and the habitat is mostly sweet veld with a very wide variety of trees like leadwood, knob thorn, marula, weeping boer bean, tamboti, wild fig etc.The developments include two houses, chalets, cold room, outbuildings and there is six different game species as well.This farm will be ideal as a weekend game farm and the second house can be used as a guest lodge or if two people want to buy the farm together.
- Four bedroom house with three bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, scullery, laundry, living area, large wooden deck overlooking the mountains, two bedroom flatlet with kitchen lounge and bathroom
- Two chalets with one bedroom and one bathroom with lapa, pool and beautiful garden
- Second house: four bedroom thatch house with two bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room, living area established garden
- Cold room and garages with new shed
- Workers houses with kitchen and bathroom escom etc.
- Two escom equipped boreholes of 3 000 gal/h and 2 200 gal/h
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
18 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Sweet Thorn (Soetdoring), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg), Velvet Corkwood (Fluweel-kanniedood), Weeping Boer-Bean (huilboerboon), White Seringa (witsering), Wild Seringa (wildesering) and Wild Silver Oak (Vaalbos) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 6 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below