Lovely 18 ha Guest Farm near Magaliesburg
Here is a lovely 18 ha guest farm near Magaliesburg a mere 80 kilometers from Johannesburg and 110 kilometers from Pretoria.The guest farm consists of six chalets all very neatly decorated and they range from two sleepers to six sleepers. There are two large earth dams with fish in them for people who love angling and also a wide variety of horse trails to choose from. The guest farm is already established in the tourism market with a high rating and a trusted name and also a healthy annual turnover. The current owners are relocating hence the reason for selling.The location of the farm is very private and safely tucked away with no main roads nor any traffic or big cities nearby. The current owners will also rent the farm out under certain conditions to qualified tenants.
- Farm house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, office, living areas, stoep, pool, braai area.
- Quaint open-plan one bedroom cottage offering an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
- Cottage that comprises of a private bedroom, open-plan lounge to kitchen, bathroom with a shower. Private terrace fitted with two special designed wrought iron bath seats with cushions, braai facilities and boma fire.
- Two bedroom cottage, one room with two single beds and a room with a double bed, beautifully spacious bathroom with a Victorian bath and open-plan shower, air-conditioned open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. Private balcony area with braai facilities.
- Two bedroom Cabin is scenically placed over-looking the bottom dam on the premises. This is a spacious open plan country cottage with two bedrooms divided by bamboo. The first bedroom is equipped with a small fire place and leads out onto the balcony or into the kitchen area which has an internal braai/fire place. The second room leads off the first room and has a bathroom with a shower. There is a private boma fire and braai area just outside the kitchen and dining area.
- A lovely 4 sleeper cottage in the middle of the property. Large lounge area with a fireplace and sleeper couch. 1 bedroom with a king size bed. Kitchen and bathroom with a shower. Private covered out door entertainment area and braai facilities.
- Three bedroom cottage all bathroom on-suite. All rooms including the large open plan kitchen with a fireplace, open up onto a stunning vista with your own private swimming pool and braai area which overlooks the top dam on the property.
- Various outbuildings including sheds, diary, horse stables, workshop, store rooms, garages, parking etc.
Wildlife & Vegetation
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Sweet Thorn .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 3 995 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below