Gorgeous 470 ha farm Dullstroom
This lovely 470 ha farm is located between Belfast and Dullstroom a mere 220 kilometers from Pretoria and Johannesburg. There farm is currently used as a sheep and cattle farm with a combination of game farming as the whole farm is game fenced and there are cattle and sheep camps as well.The topography is undulating with lovely wetland valleys and open grassland with small hills which offers lovely views.There are various buildings on the farm like a six bedroom house, a managers house, a weekend cottage and conference room as well as various sheds and outbuildings. This area usually has a very good rainfall with high carrying capacity of 3 ha per large stock unit. There are also various fountains that feed the six earth dams on the farm.There are twelve electrified predator proof sheep camps and five cattle camps as well as 85 ha of arable land which is ideal for maize or extra winter feed.The farm is being sold with some loose assets including a Toyota pick up, implements, furniture, etc.
- Large six bedroom house with six en suite bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, scullery, outside braai, living area and entrance hall.
- Conference room with offices.
- Managers house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, stoep with braai.
- Two bedroom guest cottage with two bathrooms, lounge, kitchen and stoep with braai
- Outbuildings very neat 1200 m2 enclosed shed with a meat processing room.
- Enclosed shed with store rooms and packing space.
- Cattle and sheep handling facilities.
- Three boreholes one is escom equipped and delivers 20 000 l/h
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Common Duiker and Steenbok , etc.
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 4 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below