Gorgeous 45 000 HA Game Farm in the Karoo NEW LISTING
Here is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a total 45 000 HA in a peaceful and safe environment. The farm is situated in the Northern Cape region approximately 200 kilometers from Kimberley. The entire farm is game fenced with the outside perimeter measuring a total of 200 kilometers of game fencing and a total of 600 kilometers of roads inside the farm. The topography is mostly flat with some undulation and the habitat consists of semi-desert fauna and flora typical of the Karoo. The improvements range from old historical buildings to a luxury lodge with various outbuildings, managers houses, an airstrip etc. Interested buyers are welcome to contact me for more information regarding this unique opportunity. Please note that proof of funds will have to provided before any visit will be arranged. There are various game species on the farm and the game numbers vary from time to time therefore prospective buyers are welcome to contact me to negotiate prices, species and game numbers.
- This Game Farm boasts a beautiful manor consisting of seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a reception area, an additional bathroom, a wine tasting area, a kitchen, a laundry room, and a swimming. There is also a cold room, a lapa, and an outside dining area.
- There is a curio shop and museum (the museum has airconditioning).
- Apartment 1 consists of two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a reception area. (Airconditioned)
- Apartment 2 consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms of which one is en-suite, a kitchen, a living room, and a reception area. (Airconditioned)
- There is a bachelor flat which includes an en-suite bathroom, and reception area. (Airconditioned)
- The Heritage center consists of a bar, a reception area, three fireplaces, a dining room, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a cold room, a conference center with two bathrooms, a reception area with a bathroom, an office, and receiving area. There is also a boutique with a bathroom.
- The farmhouse consists of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a laundry room, a living room, and a double-garage. (Airconditioned)
- The old farmhouse consists of five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a dining room, a living area, a kitchen, a salt room, and a scullery.
- Other outbuildings include two rondawels, a two bedroom cottage with a toilet, two store rooms, and an outside room.
- The anti-poaching house has seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms, a living area, a kitchen, a laundry room, an operating room, a fireplace, and an outside store room.
- An additional house consists of three bedrooms and three en-suite bathrooms, a living area, a kitchen, and an outside braai.
- Additional outbuildings here include five store rooms, horse stables, fifteen worker's houses with electricity and water and bathrooms, an old church hall, two old store rooms.
- There are two Eskom submersible pumps producing 50 000 liters per hour.
- The manager's house includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, an open plan living and dining area, a lounge, a study, a scullery, and a lapa.
- The outbuildings include a slaughter store, two cold rooms, a workshop, a tractor store, old horse stables, and a long store.
- There are eleven wind mills.
- There is a two bedroom cottage which includes a living area, a kitchen, and two old store rooms outside.
- There is an airstrip of 1.5 Kilometers with a hangar.
Wildlife & Vegetation
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Aardvark, Bat-eared Fox, Black-backed Jackal, Caracal, Honey Badger, Porcupine, Serval and Steenbok , etc.
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 200 000 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
+27 82 441 7118
Or fill out form below