Gorgeous 3000 ha game farm near Roedtan
This large 3 000 ha game farm is situated near Roedtan in the Limpopo Province which is about 250 kilometers from O R Tambo International Airport. The farm has been very well developed with lots of infrastructure ranging from ten chalets to a luxury lodge overlooking the dam. The topography is mostly flat with small rocky hills and undulating areas in some areas of the farm.The habitat is mostly sweet veld with savannah and various bushveld trees like Marula, Red Bush willow, Leadwood etc.The farm is operated as a lodge with various functions and visitors that does create a certain amount of income.The 3 000 ha is also made up of a few title deeds but the owners want to sell the entire farm at once. There are seventeen different wildlife species on the farm including sable, buffalo and lions included in the price.
- Main lodge with a kitchen, bar, lounge, conference room, curio shop, lookout tower, swimming pool, boma for braais etc Office outside the main lodge.
- Ten luxury chalets that can sleep 52 guests.
- 12 Self catering rooms that can accommodate 24 guests (en suite), communal kitchen and braai area (Mostly for hunters / conference groups)
- 1 Self catering Chalet in the lion camp which is secured with the required fence etc for the ultimate African experience.
- Old farm house that was renovated into 5 flats for the lodge personnel
- Chalet for the manager of the lodge (3 bedroom, kitchen, lounge area)
- A laundry A workshop Houses for workers Bird aviary Main gate security house and beautiful entrance.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
14 Blue Wildebeest
5 Sable Antelope
3 Mountain Zebra
2 African Buffalo
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Klipspringer, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Sweet Thorn (Soetdoring) and Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 47 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below