Gorgeous 2 221 Ha game farm in the Waterberg area NEW LISTING
This immaculate 2 221 ha game farm is situated in the Waterberg biosphere between Modimolle( Nylstroom) and Mookgopong(Naboomspruit) and approximately 150 kilometers from Pretoria. The topography is very diverse ranging from wide-open savannah to mountainous areas as well as plateaus but most of the farm can be easily accessed and enjoyed. The habitat is typical Waterberg sour veld with various trees like common hook thorn, marula, wild seringa, beechwood, buffalo thorn, wild fig, etc. The farm is situated behind another farm and accessed using a registered servitude road to ensure absolute privacy. The surrounding farms are all game farms with no towns or settlements close by. The average rainfall in this area ranges from 550 – 880 mm per annum with mild summer and winter temperatures. There are various improvements on the farm including three neat houses, a large entertainment lodge, pool. Boma, outbuildings with cold room and slaughter facilities, feeding store, etc. The game on the farm includes most plains game species as well as buffalos, sables, nyalas, and golden blue wildebeest. The farm is used as a hunting and tourism destination which is very popular due to its location and unique topography plus the luxurious improvements. The farm is registered in a Company that is VAT registered hence it will be sold as a going concern with various loose assets included in the sale. This is a unique opportunity to own a beautiful part of the Waterberg biosphere with well-established infrastructure and over 1000 head of game.
- Main farmhouse with three bedrooms of which two have en suite bathrooms, dining room, two living areas, reception area, kitchen, scullery. Lapa with bar, living area boma and swimming pool. Covered parking areas available for 4 x vehicles.
- Two bedroom thatch lodge with two bathrooms, open plan kitchen/living area, lounge, dining room outside staff bathroom and covered parking area for 2 x vehicles.
- Thatch hunting lodge with large entertainment area , dining room, lounge, bar, kitchen, walk in cold room and outside rest rooms. Outside boma and braai area with heated pool.
- Two X three bedroom chalets with en suite bathrooms and three X two bedrooms chalets with en suite bathrooms.
- Guest lodge with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining room and living area.
- Warehouse consisting of a workshop, parts storeroom, meat processing room with cold room and necessary tools. Adjacent warehouse entertainment area with ablution facilities and washing room.
- Trophy room, steel shed plus undercover parking.
- Workers houses with bedrooms, kitchen and ablution block.
- Four boreholes of which two is equipped wit escom power and two in unequipped.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
160 Blue Wildebeest
45 Sable Antelope
40 African Buffalo
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Klipspringer, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Marula (Maroela), Wild Fig (Wildevy) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
2.5 Rhino (Animal are walking on security reserve with 50/50 on breeding).
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 43 000 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below