Four Bedroom lodge in Dinokeng
This lovely four bedroom lodge is situated in the Big Five Dinokeng Conservancy a mere 42 kilometers from Pretoria.This property is 26 ha in total and only has a fence around the lodge and the camp and the rest is open with the Dinokeng Game Reserve and free roaming game including the big five is spotted on a regular basis.The property is well developed with a four bedroom thatch lodge, a restaurant, pool, camping area with place for 10 caravans, an office workshops etc. The lodge and caravan park can be taken over by the new buyer and all the guests have access to travel within the bigger Dinokeng Reserve as the owners have traversing rights.
- Neat four bedroom four bathroom thatch lodge with entertainment area, restaurant, kitchen, stoep, servants quarters and pool
- Camp has a loft of 80 m2 plus 10 stands for caravans, ablution block with two showers, two toilets and two basins.
- Office is 130 m2, reception area, kitchen, toilets, workshop, store rooms and parking.
- Three boreholes of which 2 is equipped and delivers 1500 l/h each and the other borehole delivers 500 l/h
- Two 5000 l tanks on stands and a 26 KVA generator
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Silver Cluster-Leaf (Vaalboom), Sweet Thorn (Soetdoring), Transvaal Beech (Boekenhout), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg), White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) and Wild Seringa (wildesering) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 5 950 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below