Delightful 954 ha game farm situated in the Maasstroom area
This lovely 954 ha game farm is situated in the Maasstroom area approximately 400 kilometers from Pretoria with beautiful Bushveld and lots of water.The topography is flat sweet Bushveld with large trees like baobab, leadwood, knob thorn etc. and deep red soil.The farm is split into two sections one is 200 ha with electrified game fencing that could easily be converted into 4 or 8 breeding camps for exotic game.The other 754 ha is also game fenced and has many improvements on as well as seven cattle camps with 80 ha of land that could be irrigated.The owner also built a very large dam for irrigation purposes and he has a 8,5 ha pivot.This area of the Limpopo province is ideal for fresh produce and because of the warmer temperatures their season for producing is much longer than elsewhere. The farm has water rights for 10 hectares irrigation.
- Large 6 Bedroom 2 bathroom farm house with lounge dining room kitchen living area stoep braai area and boma
- Hunting camp with 3 chalets with en suite bathrooms
- Main lapa with bar kitchen and dining room with boma
- Cold room and slaughter room
- Store rooms with tool shed and garages
- Cattle handling facilities with 7 cattle camps
- 80 ha of irrigation land
- 5 escom equipped boreholes -3 delivers 20 000 gal/h each; 1 delivers 13 000 gal/h and 1 delivers 9 000 gal/h
- 4 unequipped boreholes with strong water as well
- New shed of about 350 m2
- Large shed 400 m2
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
4 Blue Wildebeest
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Baobab (Kremetart), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela) and Red Bushwillow (Rooibos) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 10 800 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below