Beautiful 951ha Game Farm for Sale in Waterberg Mountains WITHDRAWN
This 951 hectare farm, considered by many to be one of the most beautiful game farms for sale in the malaria-free Waterberg Mountains of Limpopo Province, lies about 30 minutes from Vaalwater and is suitable for tourism (with main lodge and three en suite chalets); game ranching or farming (nearly completely game fenced); private home and nature reserve (a lovely residence); and equestrian uses (both personal and commercial horse trails, instruction and dressage).
The farm is remote, safe and secluded at the end of a servitude road through two farms and consists of stunning mountain and valley scenery with access to the southern escarpment of the Waterberg and panoramic views over the Alma valley and beyond. The farm ranges in altitude from about 1,400 metres to a beacon at 1,788 metres. The topography is made up of about 60% mountains and 40% flat area with lovely valleys and stunning views. Many streams run through the property and there is abundant fresh spring water with gravitational water supply to all infrastructure. A borehole provides a back-up water source. There are two large earthen dams and three small dams on the farm.
- The main residence/lodge, with a pond in front, is constructed of brick/stone with a thatch roof and wrap around wooden deck.
- The home has one large bedroom en suite with under floor heating; two offices/bedrooms with under floor heating; a lounge/dining room with fireplace and guest washroom; a small library; and a kitchen and large pantry.
- The adjacent camp comprises three guest chalets, each en suite with covered verandas.
- There is a salt-chlorinated lap pool, heated by solar panels, with a brick patio shade area.
- The second residence, located about 500 metres from the main residence, has three bedrooms; office; large dining/lounge area; kitchen; pantry; scullery; 2½ baths, and a covered veranda.
- The equestrian facilities include an office, feed room, and tack room; a main corral with post and rail fence; three stables; a professionally built sand riding arena; two lunge rings; two large and two small fenced paddocks.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
40 Common Reedbuck
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Klipspringer, Leopard, Mountain Reedbuck and Waterbuck , etc.
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 10 500 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below