Beautiful 621 HA Game Farm Near Marblehall in Limpopo NEW LISTING
This Beautiful 621 HA Game Farm Near Marblehall in Limpopo is situated approximately 156 Kilometers from Pretoria. The game farm is located in the Springbok Flats and the topography is flat. The habitat consists of sweet bushveld and is home to thorn trees. The farm is a VAT-registered company and is home to various improvements. There is a breeding camp and the farm’s boundary is fenced at 2.4 Meters high, with 21 strands. All game-fencing is electrified and in line with nature conservation requirements.
- The main lodge consists of two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- There are two chalets each with two bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms.
- The hunter's lodge is home to two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a kitchen, a lounge area, and a separate room and bathroom.
- The outbuildings include a large open shed with a workshop, a slaughtering facility with a cold room, and a meat processing area.
- There are six equipped boreholes and two earthen dams.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
30 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Civet, Common Duiker, Honey Badger, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie) and Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) .
Game numbers may vary.
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 9 575 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
+27 82 441 7118
Or fill out form below