Beautiful 600 Ha Game Farm in the Thabazimbi Region NEW LISTING
This beautiful 600 Ha Game Farm is situated near Rooibokkraal about 60 kilometers from Thabazimbi and approximately 260 kilometers from Pretoria. The topography is mostly flat with two large earth dam and natural pans. The habitat is mostly sweet veld with a variety of trees including marula, leadwood, knob thorn etc. The owner has done a lot of bush clearing over the last few years and this has increased the farm’s carrying capacaity. The game farm is host to a hunter’s camp with three rooms each with an en-suite bathroom and a chalet that sleeps four people with a bathroom and kitchenette. There is a large entertainment area with boma, lapa, jacuzzi and swimming pool. There is also a four bedroom house with various living areas. The is seven different game species on the farm and various small game occur as well. The farm will be sold with various loose assets such as a Nissan Safari Game viewer, an MF 188, a grader, a slasher, a trailer, a firefighter, loose tools, furniture, crockery, linen, etc. This is an ideal game farm situated in a quiet part of the bushveld far away from towns and rural area with most of the improvements and enough game and loose assets to start off with.
- A four-bedroom house with a kitchen, dining room, living room, four ensuite bathrooms, a boma, and a Lapa. All these rooms have air-conditioning.
- A hunter's camp with three rooms each with ensuite bathrooms, a chalet that sleeps four people with a bathroom and kitchenette.
- Entertainment area with kitchen, lounge, dining room and outside boma, lapa, jacuzzi, swimming pool, and fireplace.
- Large shed with store rooms, workshop, cold room and slaughter area.
- An ablution block with three toilets and three showers for campers.
- Workers houses with escom power and bathrooms.
- Five boreholes of which one is Eskom powered producing approximately 10 000 l/h, two are solar powered producing 12 000 and 3000 l/h, and one generator powered borehole producing 4000 l/h.
- A 12 Ha game breeding camp.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
4 Sable Antelope
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos) and Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 8 250 000
Excludes VAT if applicableAgency Disclaimer
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below