Beautiful 3 385 ha Game farm near Zeerust
This beautiful 3 385 ha game farm is situated 245 kilometers from Pretoria and Johannesburg and about 25 kilometers outside Zeerust. The topography meets all the requirements your heart desire from small rocky hills, open plains, dense bushveld and various earth dams with a perennial sprout.The infrastructure is very neat with various chalets, a large lodge, dining area, swimming pool, outbuildings, a hunting camp etc.There are twelve different game species and abundant bird life on the farm with a very good road infrastructure to enjoy the whole property. This will be an ideal property to accommodate overseas and local guests or hunters and the owners have a well established brand name both locally and overseas. The well known Madikwe Game Reserve is also not too far away and Sun City is 100 kilometers from the farm.The farm is located in a quiet and safe area not close to any towns or tar roads.The buyer has the option of buying the shares in the company or the farm can be bought from the company and the sale will be done as a going concern with various loose assets and equipment included in the asking price.
- Main lodge has dining room with lounge, kitchen, guest toilet and outside stoep, boma and swimming pool.
- Four two bedroom chalets with en suite bathrooms.
- Two four bedrooms chalets with bathrooms.
- One bedroom chalet with bathroom.
- Two bedroom house with two bathrooms, lounge and kitchen.
- Large chalet with bathroom, lounge and kitchen.
- Managers house with three bedrooms, lounge dining room and two bathrooms with outside lapa.
- Laundry room with store room and four garages.
- Store rooms cold room slaughter room and trophy room.
- Bush camp with two rondavels that each sleeps five people with kitchen and lapa and bathroom outside.
- Farm house with four bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, two bathrooms, lapa and swimming pool.
- Cold room with large store room and shed with cattle handling facilities.
- Seven workers houses with escom and water.
- Landing strip
- Six equipped boreholes that delivers between 5000 l/h - 20 000 l/h
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
200 Blue Wildebeest
2 Sable Antelope
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Camel thorn (Kameeldoring), Marula (Maroela), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Sweet Thorn (Soetdoring), Tamboti (tambotie), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek), Velvet Bushwillow (Fluweelboswilg), White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) and Wild Fig (Wildevy) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 49 750 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below