Beautiful 138 ha Game Farm in Rust De Winter area PRICE REDUCED
This lovely well developed 138 ha game farm is situated approximately 60 kilometers from Pretoria in the Rust de Winter area and about 20 kilometers from Moloto. The topography is fairly flat with a small hill, dense bushveld and some parts open savannah. The veld is a mix between sweet and sour veld with various trees and grass types. There are various improvements on the farm like the main house, chalets, a big lodge that sleeps 32 people, outbuildings, store rooms, cold rooms etc. The farm is being sold as a going concern with a very long list of loose assets included in the price to enable the new owner to literally just walk in and go ahead with business as usual.The owner generated income from weekend visitors as well as hunting and because it is a 45 minute drive from Pretoria it is quite popular. This farm will be ideal for someone who just want to walk in and carry on or a person who is looking for a weekend farm not more than an hours drive from Pretoria or Johannesburg.
- Main house has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, kitchen dining room, aircons, study, and outside washing room and store room.
- One bedroom cottage with kitchen and lounge.
- The lodge area has various chalets.
- One bedroom chalet with bathroom, lounge,stoep, boma, pool and aircons can sleep up to 6 people.
- Two chalets that can sleep up to 4 people per chalet aircons, outside shower and toilet.
- Patio entertainment area and lounge, open plan kitchen main bedroom with en suite bathroom. Patio goes out onto a private pool area, boma and lapa on one side and on the other side is a store room and jacuzzi. The main boma area has a bar, fire place and entertainment area plus double parking area.
- Four different cahlets that sleeps 4 people per chalet with bathrooms, kitchen, lounge and jacuzzi.
- Large container used as a store room for tools and farm equipment.
- Two escom equipped boreholes with strong water
- All the chalets, lodge and main house is fully furnished and everything is included in the price.
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
10 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Brandy Bush (Rosyntjiebos), Buffalo Thorn (Blinkblaar-wag-\'n-bietjie), Common hook-thorn (Gewone haakdoring), Common Wild Fig (Gewone Wildevye), Large-Fruited Bushwillow (Raasblaar), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Sweet Thorn (Soetdoring) and White Karee (Rosyntjiebos) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 4 550 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below