Beautiful 1350 ha game farm Alldays area
This lovely 1350 ha game farm is situated approximately 450 kilometers from Pretoria in the Alldays area with lots of infrastructure and game.The topography is mainly flat with some parts undulating and the habitat is typical sweet bushveld with sweet grass and various big trees like marula, leadwood, knob thorn, baobab etc.There is a lovely main lodge with five chalets to enjoy weekends with family and friends and there is also a main house plus various outbuildings stores and cold room etc. The purchase price will include all the game as well as most farm implements and equipment plus all the furniture and linen in the hunting camp.This farm will be ideal as a hunting lodge or to enjoy as a game farm with all the infrastructure already in place.
- The main house comprises of a large kitchen with double oven, gas and electric stove, walk-in fridge, laundry area, pantry, lounge, dining area, bathroom, three bedrooms. Main bedroom has a dressing room and en suite bathroom. The building has been well maintained and the finishes are of good quality. A large verandah, which has a thatch roof serves as a large entertainment area.
- The hunting camp has five chalets each with a bedroom and en suite bathroom. The main Lapa building consists of a kitchen, dining area, sitting room and games area. A swimming pool and braai area compliment the area. The buildings have been well maintained.
- There is an ablution block consisting of four showers, two toilets and two basins. The finishes are basic and standard. The building has been well maintained. A zinc garden shed is also found.
- Workshop slaughter facilities with cold room plus undercover parking
- The staff accommodation comprises of three different buildings consisting of eight bedrooms. The finishes are standard. Ablution block comprises of three toilets and two showers.
- Three equipped boreholes
Wildlife & Vegetation
The following game is included and estimated numbers are shown:
100 Blue Wildebeest
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Baboon, Brown hyena, Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Leopard, Steenbok and Warthog , etc.
Tree life is absolutely stunning with some of the following trees: Apple Leaf (Appelblaar), Baobab (Kremetart), Knob Thorn (Knoppiesdoring), Leadwood (Hardekool), Marula (Maroela), Mopane (Mopanie), Red Bushwillow (Rooibos), Shepherd's Tree (Witgat), Sickle Bush (Sekelbos), Umbrella Thorn (Haak-en-Steek) and Velvet Corkwood (Fluweel-kanniedood) .
There are no land claims registered against this property nor any rural areas nearby.
R 16 000 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below