3375ha Game Farm for Sale in the Copperbelt region of Zambia
This 3375ha game farm for sale is being sold as a 99 year lease, and is located in the Copperbelt region of Zambia. This game farm boasts a very successful sable breeding programme and has done numerous live sales of sable in the past. The ranch borders on the Kafue River, with an impressive 16 km of river frontage that acts as one boundary. The other borders are game fenced giving an enclosed area for the necessity of breeding. However, due to the large expanse of land there is no feeling of being enclosed. This is pristine land, the only developments being the buildings, game fence and small road network. The farm is located in a high rainfall area with on average 1200 – 1500 mm falling between November – March. Activities on the farm include fishing, boat cruises, canoeing, and horse riding.
PLEASE NOTE: The price of this game farm is USD $3,500 000 (+/- R39 Million – subject to change depending on exchange rate)
- 12 km of game fence erected on boundary; the other boundary is the Kafue river – 16 km
- The construction of a dam that holds water all year
- Accommodation – main house with two bedrooms and one completed chalet
- Other buildings – workshop (storeroom and covered area)
- 7 staff houses
- Several small buildings for fuel stores, generator, etc.
- Existing Road network
- Power – solar power with back-up generator
- Water – pumped from river
Wildlife & Vegetation
Various free roaming game can be frequently spotted including Bushbuck, Common Duiker, Common Reedbuck, Eland, Kafue Lechwe and Warthog , etc.
The bird life is prolific and the diverse vegetation lends its self to a wide collection of species.
There is a land claim registered against this property that will be discussed with potential buyers. There are no rural areas nearby.
R 39 000 000
Excluding VAT if applicable
Enquire about this farm
Contact Peet Venter
Or fill out form below